Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website belongs to znxclothing. Throughout the Website and this Terms of Services, when we mention ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’, we refer to znxclothing. Znxclothing provide this website, including its information, content, tools, and services, to you, i.e., the user.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies stated on the website. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including, without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools added to the current website shall also be subject to this Terms of Service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website without notifying you.
As a responsible user, we urge you to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website after posting any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Note: znxclothing store is powered by the Shopify eCommerce platform. Shopify Inc. provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
- You must be at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You may also not violate any laws in your jurisdiction in using the Service (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are above 18 years old and have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (except credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Note: Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided without express written permission by us.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We shall not be held accountable for the accuracy (or inaccuracy) or completeness of the information on this Site.
- We shall not be held responsible if information made available on this site is not current.
- This site may contain certain historical information.
- Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Our product prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part, product, or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Product or Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or Services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund Policy.
- We have made every effort to display our products' colours, sizes, designs, patterns, and images as accurately as possible at the store.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display’s colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated to limit the sales of our Products to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offers for products made on this site are considered invalid and not applicable in locations where they are prohibited by law.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any Products purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. In our sole discretion, we may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, household, retailer, or order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, credit card, retail brand, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers with expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- In the event that you have not received the product, you agree to not hold us accountable or claim your product after 45 days from order placement.
- For more details, please review our Refund Policy.
SECTION 7 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include third-party materials.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions connected with any third-party websites.
- Please review the policies and practices of the third-party websites carefully and ensure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
SECTION 8 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example, contest entries) or without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence or (2) to pay compensation for any comments.
- We may monitor, edit or remove content that we determine to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any third party’s rights, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right.
- You further agree that your comments will not contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material or contain any computer virus or other malware that could affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
SECTION 9 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 10 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally, information on our site or email may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions relating to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, to change or update information, or to cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information on our website, including product and pricing information, except as required by law.
SECTION 11 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions, as stated in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) For any unlawful purpose
(b) To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
(c) To violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
(d) To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
(e) To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
(f) To submit false or misleading information
(g) To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will affect the functionality or operation of our website
(h) To collect or track the personal information of others
(i) To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
(j) For any obscene or immoral purpose
(k) To interfere with or circumvent the security features of our website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website or any related service for violating prohibited uses.
SECTION 12 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee that your use of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the website is at your sole risk.
- Our website and all products and services delivered to you are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall znxclothing, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of the website or any products procured using the website, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the website or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, even if advised of their possibility.
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 13 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold znxclothing and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, delivery partners, interns, employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
SECTION 14 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you products or services shall be governed by and construed by the Laws of India.
SECTION 15 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trade Name: znxclothing
Phone Number: 7377273777
Physical Address: Kamla Bhawan, Rao Harnath Marg, Gali No -2, Kapashera -110037